Do you wish you had a more beautiful smile? If so, our dentist, Dr. David Trebisovsky, has some good news for you. Dental veneers can help you achieve the smile you want! Dental veneers are effective, successful and beautiful dental products that have helped many people reach their goals. To help you know more about this treatment, our dentist is happy to share some dental veneer facts with you, which are:
- Dental veneers are wafer-thin shells that are customized for your specific smile. They are made in a dental lab and they are crafted to fit perfectly over your teeth.
- Dental veneers are cemented over the front surfaces of the teeth to hide their imperfections.
- Dental veneers look just like tooth enamel, which means that when they are placed over your teeth, they should provide natural-looking results.
- Dental veneers can help treat many problems, like discolored, worn down, chipped, broken, misaligned, uneven and oddly shaped teeth. They can also close any gaps you have between your teeth.
- Your dentist will use a local anesthetic during your treatment so you don’t feel any discomfort while he is trimming a portion of your tooth enamel. This will help you have a comfortable and relaxing appointment.
For more information and details about dental veneers in Brooklyn Park, Minnesota, please contact Sandpiper Dental today. Our dental team is here to help you in any way we can, even if it’s just by answering your questions, so don’t be afraid to contact 763-561-7000. We also encourage you to schedule an appointment if you would like to see if dental veneers are right for you. We look forward to talking with you!