Have you always wanted the perfect smile but brushing and flossing alone couldn’t do the trick? Unfortunately, the very best of smiles may not be possible for everyone without flawless genetics or years of orthodontic alignment treatments and perfect oral hygiene habits. Luckily, there is still hope for everyone wishing for a movie-star smile: dental veneers.
Perfect your smile with dental veneers. Here are some of their advantages:
- Dental veneers can blend seamlessly with your mouth as they can be custom-designed for nearly any shade of the tooth.
- Since veneers can be custom designed and crafted for each individual tooth, they can correct a variety of flaws including misalignments, stains, discolorations, cracks, chips, breaks, faults, and other damage that may have occurred.
- When done by the licensed professionals at Sandpiper Dental they are near-impossible to differentiate from natural real teeth.
- Veneers require less enamel to be removed than with dental crowns or caps.
- Dental veneers are extremely thin yet extremely durable.
- With proper care, dental veneers can last over a decade.
With our cosmetic dentistry and dental veneers, we want to make your smile as amazing as we can. If you would like to set up an appointment with Dr. David Trebisovsky, please call us at 763-561-7000, or stop by our office in Brooklyn Park, Minnesota. We look forward to helping you soon!