If you’re interested in knowing how to use a water flosser in Brooklyn Park, Minnesota, our Sandpiper Dental team is more than happy to help you! Water flossers aren’t as complicated as they seem. In fact, they are quite easy to use. All you need to do is follow the provided steps:
– Step 1: Fill the flosser’s tank with lukewarm water. Then, put the tank back on the base and clip the lid in place.
– Step 2: Pick the specific flosser tip you would like to use and then click it firmly on the tip of the wand. Then, choose the pressure level you would like the flosser to use to clean your teeth.
– Step 3: Lean over the sink and put the tip of the flosser in your mouth.
– Step 4: Wrap your lips around the wand and turn the unit on. Wrapping your lips will help prevent splashing.
– Step 5: Start by cleaning the back teeth. Aim the tip of the flosser just above the gumline at a 90-degree angle. Let the water run alongside your gums and between your teeth.
– Step 6: When you’ve washed between each tooth, turn the flosser off and remove the tip by using the tip eject button.
If you floss your smile once a day with a water flosser, you will keep tooth decay and gum disease at bay and you will finally have the strong and successful oral health you deserve. If you have any questions or if you would like to talk to your dentist, Dr. David Trebisovsky, about specific water flosser products, please feel free to call 763-561-7000 today and schedule an appointment. Our team will be happy to help you!